|Plymouth business directory, what's on guide and source of local information. Just Plymouth also serves the South Hams, Tavistock, Saltash, Torpoint and surrounding areas.
HMS Ocean Family Day.
HMS Ocean celebrated a successful period at sea with a rare chance for families to see round the largest warship in the Royal Navy during a families’ day in Plymouth.
More than 1,200 people enjoyed a day of ship tours and activities as the crew showed off the results of their efforts to their families and friends at ...
Royal Marines from Plymouth feed lifeguards.
Royal Marines from Plymouth are helping feed the top lifeguards in the country.
Chefs from Plymouth-based 30 Commando are providing outdoors catering for hungry lifeguards at Exmouth.
The willing chefs volunteered to support Exmouth Beach Rescue Club which is hosting the National Beach Life Guarding ...
Safe play for children. Jump Indoor Play Centre.
The West Country's largest indoor play centre.
Situated in the Christian Mill Business Park, Tamerton Foliot Road, Crownhill. Active safe play for children 12 years and younger. Themed rooms, toddler and parent sessions, after school activities, parties and much more ............
Royal Marines help build adventure play area.
Royal Marines volunteered their time, grit, determination and amphibious landing craft to help build a remote children’s adventure play area.
The Plymouth-based Royal Marines helped the nearby Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park when it asked for help in reaching the site by water.
PC Hannah Kinchenton and new sniffer dog Denver.
The Ministry of Defence police dog force at Plymouth Naval Base has been bolstered by the addition of its first sniffer recruit.
PC Hannah Kinchenton, based in HM Naval Base, Devonport, has completed training with her newly-qualified search dog Denver.
She said: “My training was very enjoyable. Denver worked really ...
A selection of forthcoming events / activities. To view all Click Here
Saturday, 06 September, 2014
- Dog Fun Day at The Donkey Sanctuary Ivybridge - 11:00 AM
Sunday, 07 September, 2014
- The Maggie Reeday Quartet. The Royal British Legion Club - 07:30 PM
Friday, 12 September, 2014
- Open Air Cinema: Steamboat Bill Jnr. Calstock Village Hall - 08:00 PM
Saturday, 13 September, 2014
- Artist Talk: Uriel Orlow. Calstock Village Hall - 05:30 PM
- Muscle Shoals and Viva. Calstock Arts - 07:00 PM
- Piano Recital in aid of Plymouth & District Leukaemia Fund. Peninsula Arts - 07:30 PM
- Pub Cinema: Plague of Zombies. The Buccaneer Inn - 08:30 PM
Sunday, 14 September, 2014
- Itâ€™s All About the Kids. Calstock Village Hall - 02:00 PM
- Pub Cinema: Undercurrents. The Buccaneer Inn - 06:00 PM
- Producers Talk and Screening: Kiss the Water. Calstock Arts - 07:30 PM
Friday, 19 September, 2014
- Walk On: From Richard Long to Janet Cardiff â€“ 40 Years of Art Walking. Peninsula Arts - 10:00 AM
- The Great Flood. Cotehele Barn Restaurant - 08:00 PM
Saturday, 20 September, 2014
- Walk On: From Richard Long to Janet Cardiff â€“ 40 Years of Art Walking. Peninsula Arts - 11:00 AM
- Young Roots: Film Premiere. Bere Alston Parish Hall - 04:30 PM
- Vintage Cinema - Whisky Galore! Bere Alston Parish Hall - 08:00 PM
Sunday, 21 September, 2014
- Itâ€™s All About the Kids: Cargreen. Landulph Memorial Hall - 11:00 AM
- Childrenâ€™s Workshop: Imperfect Cinetrain. Bere Alston Parish Hall - 01:00 PM
- It's All About the Kids: Bere Alston Parish Hall - 02:00 PM
- Artist Talk: Melanie Manchot. Landulph Memorial Hall - 07:30 PM
Wednesday, 24 September, 2014
- Plymouth University Graduate Touring Company 2014. Peninsula Arts - 07:30 PM